Dental Clinics Abroad Can Help!April 13, 2019
Is Getting Dental Implants Abroad a Better Option?April 18, 2019
High-Quality Dental Procedures Abroad
Dental patients in cities all over the US and Canada suffer through dental problems due to the high cost of dental treatment in the region. They don’t have to suffer anymore with DentistUP: The Costa Rica Dental Tourism Guide. There are many verified dental clinics that you can choose from to get the high-quality dental care that you deserve! Choose any of these dental procedures abroad to enhance your dental health.
Dental Procedures Abroad
There are many
different dental procedures abroad that you can get depending on your
budget and the condition of your teeth. Here is a list of some of the
most popular ones.
- Full Mouth Restoration: If you get this dental procedure abroad, you will be asking for the replacement and/or rebuilding of all the teeth in your mouth. It combines restorative dentistry with cosmetic dentistry to ensure that the aesthetic of the mouth, as well as the overall health and function, is increased.
- All-on-4: This procedure provides a full-arch reconstruction with only 4 dental implants. This restores the function of your mouth at once, as well as prevents the domino effect and bone loss. There are also all-on-6 and all-on-8 procedures depending on the condition of your mouth.
- Crowns and Bridges: They are fixed prosthetic devices that are cemented into implants or existing teeth. This makes them a more permanent, stronger, and aesthetically pleasing option than dentures. They are a great solution for broken or weakened teeth.
- Teeth Whitening: This simple dental procedure abroad bleaches the teeth via hydrogen peroxide or carbamide peroxide. This breaks down stains and makes the color less concentrated. Innovative dental clinics in Costa Rica also use zoom whitening techniques.
- Veneers: Veneers are thin pieces of porcelain that are installed over the existing teeth. They resemble natural teeth and provide resilience to the tooth. It also protects them from future staining from wine or cigarettes.
- Dentures and Partials: Dentures are false teeth made of nylon, metal, or acrylic. They are removable devices that fit snugly to replace missing teeth. Gaps of missing teeth that usually cause speaking and eating issues are filled so that dental patients don’t have to suffer.
- Dental Surgery: Dental surgeries include sedation or anesthesia, management of diseases, supporting hard and soft tissues, reconstruction of bone structures, inpatient and outpatient care, placement of dental implants, and much more.
- Bondings and Fillings: Tooth bonding is a dental procedure abroad that uses liquid resin to reshape damaged teeth. This comes under cosmetic dentistry since it works to make the smile more aesthetically pleasing. It also reduces the nuisance of food getting caught in the gaps between the teeth. Fillings are used to restore cavities and removing any decayed portions of the tooth.
- Root Canals: It is the treatment plan to remove the infected pulp in a tooth.
Why Choose Costa Rica?
Costa Rica is really popular among dental tourists due to the high quality of dental care and low costs. There are many different verified dental clinics that you can choose from by using The Costa Rica Dental Tourism Guide. Check out your options today!